Is anything built to last these days? Not wanting to sound like my grandad but does anything last these days, if you do a...
Is anything built to last these days?
Not wanting to sound like my grandad but does anything last these days, if you do a refurb will you need to do another one in a couple of years?
I hope not, but often the reason you have to do a refurb again is that you cut a corner because of cost. You painted over wallpapered walls, took a risk with the carpet or bodged the bathroom by hiding an issue.
Things always come back to bite you on the bottom if you do!
Don’t get me wrong, we understand landlords have budgetary requirements and so will suggest alternative solutions but also we’re there to provide the best possible advice we can.
That’s why we’re always trying new ideas and materials. We did a video below recently on laminate versus vinyl – when you should consider wet areas vs dry areas?
Let me know what you think 👇 Do you use vinyl over laminate?
It’s our aim to do a refurb just once that lasts, the main reason being it makes you more MONEY!
We all got into property to provide a better future for ourselves and our families, so we firmly see it as our job to do that for you!
For any sales, lettings or refurb help:
- Contact us today by phone or email to move your property to us.
- We’ll contact your letting agent to ensure a seamless transfer of the tenant including the deposit, keys and all paperwork.
- We’ll contact your tenant to resolve any rent, maintenance or refurbishment issues you have, arranging a property visit if required.
- We’ll begin the process of maximising your income and wealth.
- Let us make money for you!