Why are you investing in property? To make money, to provide a better life for you and your family? We recently interviewed one of...
Why are you investing in property?
To make money, to provide a better life for you and your family?
We recently interviewed one of our landlords who absolutely smashed it over the last 3 years and I honestly hope whatever his WHY is, we’re helping to achieve it:
- We sourced him a property 3 years ago, it’s gone up in value by 60% or £60k in real money
- We’ve just re-let it, increasing the rent from £675 to £750, an 11% increase
- There was no void, the tenant moved in the next day
- There were no damages between tenancies
Want to find out how Mike has done?
The next question I’ve got, is what is your letting agents WHY?
If you were being nice you’d say to make your life easier by providing a hands-off service. For me that’s an absolute given, you should receive that service from ALL agents. What do you want your agent to be truely interested in?
Of course you and your investment? This will always involve understanding how much money you make, how much your property has gone up in value and how happy your tenants are?
Why hasn’t your agent ever asked you about this?
Probably because they’re not landlords themselves and in all honesty, they sadly don’t care…
Well those are the questions we asked Mike and he’s smashed it, and I hope we’ve helped him along the way!
For any sales, lettings or refurb help:
- Contact us today by phone or email to move your property to us.
- We’ll contact your letting agent to ensure a seamless tenant transfer, including the deposit, keys and all paperwork.
- We’ll contact your tenant to resolve any rent, maintenance or refurbishment issues you have, arranging a property visit if required.
- We’ll begin the process of maximising your income and wealth.